The 42nd Annual Grange Fair
is This Weekend!
June 27 & 28, 2014
The 2014 Grange Country Fair will take place in a new location; the Montgomery County Farm, Home & 4-H Center in Collegeville, PA. See the fair page for more information and the schedule.
Get the Grange Fair 2014 flyer
LOCATION – The Montgomery County Farm, Home & 4-H Center is located on Route 113 between Route 73 and Route 29 in Skippack. With easy access from Routes 422 and 63, and close to the North East Extension of the PA Turnpike (Lansdale exit).
Chili Cook-off at the Grange Fair
Do you make great chili? Then come out to the fair and participate in the chili cook off! There will be prizes for the top chili chefs.
Starts at 3:00 pm on June 28. Contests starts at 3:00 pm. Judging around 5:30 pm.
- $20 entrance fee to participate
- 2 gallon minimum of chili
- Not extremely hot tasting
- You can cook on-site. Bring own means of cooking, along with any needed tables, chairs, canopy tents, or the like. Electric service may be difficult, so propane type camp stoves are a great alternative.
- Bringing precooked chili is also OK.
- Free parking for contestants.