Events and programs take place the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Grange Lodge Hall in Trappe, PA unless noted otherwise.
Northern Star Farm
October Fall Fest Weekends
Route 113 in Trappe, PA
Free admission. Features the pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay rides, giant apple slingshot, super water cannon, duck slide, pony ride, goat walk and gift shop. Get the flyer.
Keystone Grange No. 2’s
FARM CITY DINNER
Friday, November 17, at 6:45 pm
St. Luke’s Church, Trappe, PA
Featuring keynote speaker: SE PA Game Commission Director of Affairs, Dr. John Morgan, speaking on issues concerning PA wildlife. Tickets: $25.00 per person Choice of BBQ Grilled Chicken, NY Strip Steak, Baked Potato, Baked Beans, and Dessert. Get the flyer.
RSVP by Friday, November 10th, 2017 Checks can be made payable to: Keystone Grange #2, and mailed to: Farm City Dinner, 250 East Third Ave., Trappe PA 19426. Any questions, call 484 – 948 – 6916 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug. 16, at 7:00 pm – My Trip to Cuba
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday August 16, and will feature Grange member Lynne Cannon speaking about her trip to Cuba. Lynne will discuss how she sailed on a small ship (127 people) that created a special tour of the Island that complies with the U.S. State Department rules for visiting Cuba. They require that the trip focuses on cultural exchanges and meeting the Cuban people rather than lying on the beach all day.”
Sept. 23 – Trappe Community Day
Keystone Grange will be featured at the annual Trappe Community Day at Water Works Park.
Oct. 19-22 – The 145th Annual PA State Grange Convention
Radisson Lackawana Station Hotel in Scranton, see the PA State Grange website for more information.
2017 Past Events:
July 19, at 6:00 pm – Grange Picnic at the Speaker’s House in Trappe, PA
Our annual picnic held at the Speaker’s House on Wednesday July 19. Members Denae and Gene Zvarick will host tours of the recreated authentic Pennsylvania German kitchen garden as well as discuss the renovations on the house. The Grange will provide food. We ask members to bring drinks and desserts as well as their own place setting. This picnic is open to family members and there is parking on site. The Speakers House is located at 151 West Main Street in Trappe (across from the Trappe Shopping Center).
July 20-23 – Annual PA State Grange Family Festival
Centre County Fairgrounds in Centre Hall, PA. See the PA State Grange website for details
– Jan. 20 – Smoothies for good health
– Feb. 16 – 4H Potato Judging
– March 16 – Potluck and Planning session
– April 20 – Show and Tell
– May 18 – Memorial Program
– June 12 – Red Cross Blood Drive at 4H Center 8am-1 pm
– June 20 – 4H Program TBD
– July 20 – Grange Picnic at 5:30 pm at the Bechtel’s
– Aug. 17 – 4H Mounted Archery
– Sept. 21 – planning meeting
– Oct. 19 – Kitchen Composting
– Nov. 18: Farm-City Dinner, Friday evening at 6:45 pm
- Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015 (Snow date) Member meeting and covered dish dinner
- TUESDAY, Feb. 17 – General Meeting at 7:00 pm
- TUESDAY, March 17, Presentation: Dr. Eric Brannon of King of Prussia Family Wellness Ctr. Topic: Muscle Tension
- SAT., March 28 – Indoor FLEA MARKET, 8am to 1pm at St. Luke’s Church
- WED., April 15 – Master Gardeners – Backyard Gardening: grow vegetables in small spaces
- SAT., May 9 – Red Cross Blood Drive, 8 am to 1 pm. Pre-register here.
- WED., May 20 – Memorial Program
- MON., May 25 – Trappe Memorial Day Parade
See the Grange float, and stop by Grange Hall for refreshments!
- June Picnic – Date and location to be announced.
- Wed., July 15 -Carrio & Karasik Financial Planners
- Wed., Aug. 19 – Michael Adams of PA State Grange, and Master of Berks Co. Grange
- August – Town Hall meeting with area representative (tentative)